Monday, January 8, 2007

Wall Street Rumors

I read an interesting article Friday (1/5/07) on thestreet.com by Doug Kass entitled "10 Rumors That Could Rock Stocks". Now, I usually feel that rumors fall somewhere in the "assume" category...you know not to assume because it makes an ass out of u and me. I kind of feel the same way about rumors and hate to trade on them, however sometimes there is some truth behind the rumors. I like to check out a stock's chart to see if there may be some unusual activity that would give the rumor some validity. Anyway, thought I would pass along the article in case you have some interest in any of the stocks.

Some of the stocks of note are Apple, Motorola, Nokia, Sprint, Dell and Microsoft. Take a look and decide for yourself whether or not to assume they are true. Here's the link http://www.thestreet.com/_tscs/markets/activetraderupdate/10330882.html.
Happy Trading!

No comments: